Qualification: BVSc, MRCVS
Graduated from Sydney University in 1980, Joined Pacific Vetcare in 1984.
- Horse lameness investigation
- Horse imaging – X-Ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy.
- Dentistry for dogs, cats and other domestic small animal pets.
- Business & Practice Management
- General surgery and medicine for small and large animals.
- Australian Veterinary Association Fellowship 2017
- Australian Olympic Team London 2012
- Australian Equine Veterinarians President 1986
Mosty Memorable career moments:-
- Sydney Beijing and London Olympics
- World Equestrian Games Kentucky 2010
- Foot and Mouth Disease UK 2003
- Partners in Practice award 2011
- AVAPM Excellence in Practice Management Award 2014
- Food and wine
Number 1 on my bucket list:- Walk Kokoda trail
Unusual Talent: “DJ” says he has too many of these to list!
Proud grandfather of Ori, Romy and one on the way!