Graduated from Sydney University in 1998, Joined Pacific Vetcare in 1999 .
- Horse Breeding
- Horse Medicine
- Horse Surgery
- Teaching Certificate IV Veterinary Nurse Course through TAFE & Open Colleges
- Guest Speaker at National Equine Veterinary Conference
- Being a current member of AVA NSW division committee
- Seeing Veterinary Nurse students finding employment in clinics on the mid north coast
Most Memorable career moments:-
- Performing Lifesaving Colic surgery on a school girls pony club horse.
- Honour of working with some famous TV personality’s Horse Breeding program.
- Riding horses
- Playing lego and paw patrol with my son.
Number 1 on my bucket list:- Visiting Galapagos islands or Horse trekking in Patagonia
Treasured Moments:- Seeing the animals in AFRICA
Unusual talent:- Most people don’t know that Mez can play the piano!