Qualification: BVSc (Hons1)
Graduated from Sydney University in 2002, Joined Pacific Vetcare in 2005
- Small animal medicine
- Small animal surgery
- Rabbit medicine and surgery
- Dog & Cat Behaviour
- Blood transfusions (dogs and cats)
- Emergency medicine
- All the cases that still come back with wagging tails and want to see us despite the time they spent sick and “tragic” with us.
Most Memorable career moments:-
- Treating a special Standard Poodle named Guido for foreign bodies and the tricky medical recovery thereafter!
- The time DJ and I removed a fish hook from the oesophagus of a dog- it was just above the heart base and we persisted for HOURS…. And then Success!
- Snake bite survival patient from Sawtell named Xena …. Big team effort which included snake anti venom, blood transfusions and sheer “will power” .
Special talent:- Producer of Pacific Vetcare Music Video’s
- Chasing around after kidlets
- Day dreaming about interior design
Number 1 on my bucket list:- To Renovate an old beach shack